Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Whip

I have been researching different diesel powered automobiles for quite some time, and a decision  was made to purchase a 1980's diesel Mercedes Benz. I would check KSL dot com almost every night and sometimes throughout the day looking for the right car. There was one on ksl dot com that I really liked but wasn't sure the price was right. Well at the beginning of the month I've had enough waiting, I was determined to get one asap, and was willing to drive some distance to obtain it if that is what it would take. I searched all over the world wide web, checking on Craig's List in Utah and all the surrounding states and the states beyond those. I also checked the Canadian classified web sites as well (mainly to see conditions and prices of the car to compare). The more I searched I came to the conclusion that the best bang for buck was the Mercedes in Highland, Utah! And the search ended happily ever after. 


I have a hand full of plans for this ride, I'll post pictures of any major changes when those are made.

No comments:

Post a Comment