Sunday, February 5, 2012

Arizona

   Last week I was ever so lucky to travel to Arizona for the javelina hunt on the Whiteriver Apache nation. It was a very enjoyable trip, during the day temperatures reached 75ish. It was a nice change from the relatively cold Utah winter. Also the Arizona desert is an awesome place, so different than Utah's desert, although our deserts are still incredibly fun. The AZ desert is home to quite a few blood thirsty plants. Those damn things got a many tastes of my blood, but i lived



Saguaro Cactus, Always a treat to see these



 I shot this stinky beast with my .223 at just under 200 yards away
 Packing the stink pig out
 Salt river, the boarder of the Apache nation

 Arizona sunset

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I I I so excited! About your new blog. I will follow. And then others will see and follow too. You're welcome. Also, I like your pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pig! and your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, reading you is like listening to you talk. I love it!

    ReplyDelete